Vetical Badminton Shuttlecock Feeder Machine With Battery S4025
1. Full-functions with remote control (speed,frequency ,angle and so on )
2. Intelligent drop point , self-programming system ,can set different mode
3. High performance of photoelectric sensors makes the machine runs more stably and reliably.
4. Remote control with different vertical and horizontal elevation, arbitrary choice of placement
5. The battery with large capacity can last 2.5-3.5 hours which allows you to have fun when playing.
6. Automatic lifting with light touch control panel
7. Wide range of voltage 100V--240V ,Over-current protection ,rest assured to use
8. Adjusting the shooting angle dynamoelectric, highest 8M .
9. Smash functions, with fast speed
10. Smart remote control with LCD screen,clear and easy to operate
11 .Remote control with different angle and three line functions
12. Random function
13. One button to choose six kinds of cross-line ball
14. One button to choose different horizontal ball.
15. One button to adjust different elevation
16. One button to pause,convenience to use
17. The key components: shooting wheels and the main motor with high quality materials are durable,motor service life can be up to 10 years
18. Suitable for any shuttlecock( nylon , plastic and so on )
19. The body structure is dexterous , portable handle ,easy installation .
20. Folding tripod with wheels and brake ,Convenience to use
21. Continuous training 200balls ,challenge the limit
22. Luxurious design,can be placed in the trunk of any cars after folding it, easy to carry
(1)Voltage : AC 100---240V ,DC:12V
(4)Elevation : Automatic by remote control
(5)Horizontal : Automatic by remote control
(6)Shooting direction : External
(7)Ball capacity : 180pcs
(8)Color : Black
(9)Lifting : 0-70cm
(10)Power : 100W
1. Power wire 1pcs,square prism 1pcs,stander 1pcs,remote control 1pcs,remote control battery 2pcs, lithium battery 1pcs, charger 1pcs , Allen wrench(2.5L / 3L ) each 1pcs .
Supply spare parts and technical services for free within 24 months if any quality problems.